Data products and related documentation of the GRACE/GRACE-FO Science Data System (SDS) can be found at the following archives:
Level-3 mascon products of the GRACE/GRACE-FO SDS partners can be found here:
- JPL GRACE/GRACE-FO RL06 mascon solutions
- CSR GRACE/GRACE-FO RL06 mascon solutions
- GSFC current GRACE mascon solutions
Additional GRACE/GRACE-FO data and visualization portals:
- International Centre for Global Earth Models (ICGEM) at GFZ : Collection and visualization of available static and time-variable gravity models as well as calculation of different gravity field functionals.
- GRACE Tellus : NASA/JPL web portal for mass changes from GRACE/GRACE-FO including descriptions of applications and data products as well as a visualization tool.
- The COST-G Plotter : Interactive tool to visualize the combined COST-G solutions and the individual solutions from the different COST-G analysis centers.
- University of Colorado : Interactive tool to display fully corrected, de-striped, monthly mass grids and hydrological basin averages from GRACE.
- ESA CCI project for Antarctica : Interactive tool to display gravimetric mass balance of the Antarctic Ice Sheet.
- ESA CCI project for Greenland : Interactive tool to display gravimetric mass balance of the Greenland Ice Sheet.
Other projects and websites related to gravity-based mass variations in the Earth system:
- G3P - The Global Gravity-based Groundwater Product : EU Horizon 2020 project developing an operational groundwater storage product by combining GRACE/GRACE-FO TWS data with other existing water storage data.